Our number one priority, as you will understand, is the health and well-being of our staff, customers, and any visitors to our restaurants.
We don’t see why this should compromise our commitment to providing excellent service at all times, though it might mean that we linger less at your table and for some services that we limit the amount of cutlery and glassware for use.
Accordingly, we make sure that:-
- We are limiting the number of diners at our venues, making sure that there is at least 1m between customers who do not know each other, and that bottlenecks are avoided
- We use masks and gloves in our kitchens, and where appropriate for our front-of-house teams
- Staff are monitored on per-shift basis for hygiene, temperature, and health issues
- Cleaning schedules reflect the increased need for very regular disinfecting and deep-cleaning
- Anti-bacterial wipes are provided for each new customer
- Anti-bacterial stations are placed visibly and abundantly throughout our restaurants.
- We ask customers to wear face masks whenever they leave their seats inside the restaurant.
- We ask customers to scan the track and trace code in line with the government policy.
We can’t wait to see you all again.
From all of us at 28-50